Dorothy A Wagner, age 91 of Laguna Niguel, CA was called home by God on December 30th, 2019. She was affiliated with St. Anthony’s Guild, Paterson and Clifton, NJ for 41 years and retired in 1990. She was also a member of St. Anthony’s Guild for many years. Dorothy was a parishioner of St. Paul’s Church, Prospect Park, NJ where she was a former CCD teacher. Most recently, she was a parishioner of Corpus Christi Church, Aliso Viejo, CA and also belonged to the St. Anthony of Padua Society.
Dorothy was the beloved wife of the late Donald S. Wagner (1976). Devoted mother of Barbara Siminiak, R.N.of Aliso Viejo, CA and Stephen Wagner of Wayne, NJ. Caring mother-in-law of Bruce Siminiak. Loving grandmother of Donald and Lauren Wagner and Tiffani Siminiak. Dear sister of the late Marian Kamionka (2008).
Dorothy was the daughter of Edward and Lillian Ridgeway who both died tragically when she was only six years old. Her father’s sister, Martha Durkin and her husband, Harold very kindly took her into their home and raised her.
Celebration Of Life
- Date & Time: January 04, 2020 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM)
- Venue: Quality Life Homes
- Date & Time: February 03, 2020 (10:00 AM)
- Venue: St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church
- Date & Time: February 03, 2020 (11:30 AM)
- Venue: Holy Sepulcre Cemetery
- Date & Time: February 03, 2020 (12:30 PM)
- Venue: The Brownstone