Perspectives on Grief
Helping someone find their way through the changes and often painful emotions that arise during the days, weeks and months that follow a death can be difficult. Our printable brochures will be a welcome gift for someone you love.
Downloadable Grief Brochures
Perspectives on Grief is a series of quick-to-read, informative educational pamphlets that will help you take positive steps--either in your own grief or to help someone else who is bereaved. The O'Connor family and staff believe one of our most important roles is that of community educator. We share these resources, confident they will help you and those for whom you care as you find your way through grief.
- When a Man is Grieving
- When Your Baby Has Died
- Whe Your Child is Grieving
- When Your Coworker Dies
- When You Feel Grief's Emotions
- When Your Friend is Grieving
- When You Must Think About a Funeral
- When You Face Holidays in Grief
- When You Grieve in the Senior Years
- When Your Loved One Died by Suicide
- When Your Teen is Grieving
- When Your Loved One Died Unexpectedly